<<Back to eDE Alliance.com
EMC/EMI Consulting Services
Please send us an email at EMC@edealliance.com for all your EMC/EMI inquiries.
We offer expert advice and guidance on the design of electrical/electronic equipment for regulatory Compliance, specifically in the EMC (ElectroMagnetic Compatibility) and Product Safety areas.
Design phase support includes:
- System partitioning for efficient and cost effective EMC solutions.
- PC Board component placing and etch routing for sensitive high speed lines.
- I/O port design for compliance to international standards for ESD, EFT and emissions.
- Telcom port design for compliance to NEBS/ GR1089 criteria.
Testing support includes:
- Planning the complete test cycle for production release.
- Selection of appropriate test laboratories.
- Guidance on test criteria selection and international standards compliance.
Regulatory compliance support includes:
- Planning for US and International requirements.
- Proper wording on Declarations of Conformity.
- Selection of Certification Bodies.
- Wireless (licensed, low power unlicensed, US, Canada, EU and Singapore)